From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com>
<021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com>
<1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com>
<dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:41:21 -0800
On 2/7/2018 9:21 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 8:35:40 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 08:25:04 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>>
>>> I don't have any ideology. An ideology suggests logic along the lines of: I believe x, therefore
I must also believe in y and z.

>> Would you prefer it if I called you a Multiculturalist?
>
> I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world are
multicultural (officially or unofficially). Call it what you want. It's not an "ideology". It's just
a fact.

The most successful countries in the world, i.e. western democracies,
Japan, S Korea, were all built on a single core culture, one that the
people all felt part of and contributed towards. Gradual immigration
from other cultures has proven to be sustainable and beneficial. Mass
migration from Islamic countries such as is happening in Europe is
changing the underlying reality that made these nations successful in
the first place. Muslims, unique among all immigrants, seem to have a
tendency to come into stark conflict with their host nations. Chinese,
Koreans, Japanese, Hindus, Sikhs, all are able to integrate without
losing their own cultures. I know you like to blame white racism for
everything, because you get a perverse satisfaction from it, but open
your eyes.

> Believing that eating vegetables is more healthy for you than eating shit is not an "ideology"
either, but if it makes you feel better call it the Ideology of Vegetablism, go right ahead.

Drinking water is healthy, but too much too fast can kill you.