From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 15:58:08 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:52:32 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 2:06:10 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
>

> > My sister just got back from South Africa; safe. I remember your posts about it just before she
left, and checked the travel warnings, which had South Africa at a "2" I think it was; which isn't
too bad, but the text-descriptions of "precautions" was the worst I've ever seen outside of "4"s
that are assigned to war zones like Afghanistan, etc.

> > The thing is, the volatility is pretty much confined to the po' areas as would be expected, but
they don't really differentiate that aspect in the reports: that's the irresponsibility of
"political correct" rearing its ugly head again.

> > That may be an Obama left-over policy that Trump could change: he could separate the reports to
read, "shitholes," and "Where white people go." However, with the left-wing dominated "permanent
government," (or, "Deep State" as they call it now ) Trump would have to down to Langley,
personally, and make them change it.

> Travel, I did not see your post until just now.  I guess you posted this yesterday.
>
> I am afraid for the white people who cannot leave.  Seems like an inevitable bloodbath and I don't
see the United States nor anyone else helping them.  Hope I am wrong.

> I know there is a story of a reporter, some woman I think from England, I forget her name but she
is well known for something, who went over there just now to report on murders of white farmers, and
the government seized her passport and are keeping her there due to "racial incitement" or
something.  Let me go check it and I'll post a link.  My mind is not clear right now.

Ok, her name is Katie Hopkins.  Apparently she is out of South Africa now, but they had detained her
and seized her passport.  In fact, she was on a ban-list before she went there and they must have
slipped letting her enter.