Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.200.10.206 with SMTP id g14mr6267488qti.6.1518074829407;
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:27:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.31.158.65 with SMTP id h62mr944645vke.4.1518074829288; Wed,
07 Feb 2018 23:27:09 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!feeder.usenetexpress.com!feeder-in1.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!t22-v6no510445qtb.0!news-out.google.com!u51ni370qtk.1!nntp.google.com!t22-v6no510440qtb.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 23:27:09 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <0iJeC.16050$RQ3.14401@fx02.iad>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=45.44.67.74; posting-account=GLrzsQoAAABV9VjkDOhhJnHW1VBR8ISD
NNTP-Posting-Host: 45.44.67.74
References: <d88810db-8693-466a-a345-a76175767937@googlegroups.com>
<0fseC.1820$zS1.1477@fx20.iad> <8bb8a0cd-70a7-42e4-a60c-2a45ecaf5dee@googlegroups.com>
<QOteC.1823$zS1.1532@fx20.iad> <78c65a51-82d1-44a9-b472-dfcffc51bfc8@googlegroups.com>
<zVyeC.9921$9%2.4260@fx36.iad> <edc6232b-4863-4312-afef-4380287c9938@googlegroups.com>
<aSzeC.9922$9%2.2619@fx36.iad> <0cb380a5-3995-4546-a836-53b7365856d6@googlegroups.com>
<0iJeC.16050$RQ3.14401@fx02.iad>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <42a273f1-7d00-4f45-bf4b-186a0d045187@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
Injection-Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:27:09 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Lines: 50
Print Article
Forward Article
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:26:40 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:


> Your name calling is weak.

I'm not "name calling". I am describing what I observed. There were many white racists interviewed
in that video.


 England is more than just an island in the 
> North Sea. It, and its people are the source of the language, 
> government, laws and culture that we enjoy, and specifically of that 
> country.

What does that have to do with being a racist?
 

> It's England, not Pakistan. The British people created that culture. 

So you propose a heirarchy of first and second class citizens? How very Nazi of you. I would expect
no less.


> Newcomers should adapt, integrate, learn the ways of their hosts, not 
> plunk their entire culture into a new country like taking a huge dump in 
> the middle of their living room. Why would anyone welcome that?

The Muslims in that video weren't doing anything to suggest they weren't "adapting". The were
peacefully walking down the street or throwing street celebrations, and the white racists were
pointing at them for no reason and saying they weren't "comfortable" with it. LOL  Talk about dog
whistle language!! It's almost a cliche it's so racist.
 
> Multiculturalism is a failed idea. We can pretend it works here because 
> the one culture that refuses to assimilate is at 3%, not 30.

You just finished saying yesterday that the whole concept of multiculturalism is "redundant" because
it is already encompassed by existing Canadian values. Now you say multiculturalism is a failed
idea, therefore you are saying Canadian values are a failed idea.

What do you don't seem to grasp is that IT DOESN'T MATTER if you like multiculturalism or not.
Nobody gives a fuck what "Dutch" thinks. Multiculturalism is the law of the land, and Canadians felt
so strongly about it that we entrenched it in our Constitution. You can try to organize a
Constitutional amendment, but I think we both know that is never going to happen. Your next best
option is to leave Canada and go live somewhere where the prevalent culture fosters and supports
bigoted attitudes like yours. You are simply not welcome here. Muslims are.