From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<42a273f1-7d00-4f45-bf4b-186a0d045187@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:45:26 -0800
On 2/7/2018 11:27 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:26:40 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>

>> Your name calling is weak.
>
> I'm not "name calling". I am describing what I observed. There were many white racists interviewed
in that video.

Calling someone a racist is name calling.

>   England is more than just an island in the
>> North Sea. It, and its people are the source of the language,
>> government, laws and culture that we enjoy, and specifically of that
>> country.
>
> What does that have to do with being a racist?

More name calling.

>> It's England, not Pakistan. The British people created that culture.
>
> So you propose a heirarchy of first and second class citizens? How very Nazi of you. I would
expect no less.

No, I expect newcomers to an ancient culture to bend over backwards to
respect the culture of the people who have invited them into their
country, to try really hard to fit in, to be grateful. Instead they
expect to be accommodated and have all their complaints heard.

>> Newcomers should adapt, integrate, learn the ways of their hosts, not
>> plunk their entire culture into a new country like taking a huge dump in
>> the middle of their living room. Why would anyone welcome that?
>
> The Muslims in that video weren't doing anything to suggest they weren't "adapting". The were
peacefully walking down the street or throwing street celebrations, and the white racists were
pointing at them for no reason and saying they weren't "comfortable" with it. LOL  Talk about dog
whistle language!! It's almost a cliche it's so racist.

OMG, you can't even admit to being uncomfortable without being branded a
racist. Talk about fascism.

The parade was quite intimidating to watch, but you forgot to mention
the rioting, and the warning about extreme ideas being taught in the
mosques.

>> Multiculturalism is a failed idea. We can pretend it works here because
>> the one culture that refuses to assimilate is at 3%, not 30.
>
> You just finished saying yesterday that the whole concept of multiculturalism is "redundant"
because it is already encompassed by existing Canadian values. Now you say multiculturalism is a
failed idea, therefore you are saying Canadian values are a failed idea.

Circular nonsense. We don't have the effects of "multiculturalism" in
Canada because the Muslim population is too small to be a problem. Other
cultures naturally adapt to one another. Islam is rigid and suspicious
of non-Muslims.

> What do you don't seem to grasp is that IT DOESN'T MATTER if you like multiculturalism or not.
Nobody gives a fuck what "Dutch" thinks. Multiculturalism is the law of the land, and Canadians felt
so strongly about it that we entrenched it in our Constitution. You can try to organize a
Constitutional amendment, but I think we both know that is never going to happen. Your next best
option is to leave Canada and go live somewhere where the prevalent culture fosters and supports
bigoted attitudes like yours. You are simply not welcome here. Muslims are.

"Multiculturalism" is bullshit and is meaningless in the context of
Canada in this particular era. Canada welcomes other cultures and in
return people of other cultures *fit in* and find their niche where can
maintain aspects of their own culture and thrive within Canada. That has
always been the nature of Canada and Canadians, we didn't a fucking
government decree to make it that way. Having a country where cultures
get along and respect each other is what we need and what we have. And
new cultures to the country are welcome as long as they respect Canadian
values and other cultures.

You and Justin can shove your government decrees up each others' asses.