Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:38:09 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:45:31 AM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> Calling someone a racist is name calling.

Calling a pig a pig is not "name calling", it is describing reality, which is what I did here. There
people PACKED UP AND SOLD THEIR HOUSES because they saw some Muslims on the street. If you can't
accept that those are racists you are totally divorced from reality. Being "uncomfortable" around
people simply because they are different from you is a the hallmark of a racist..

> >   England is more than just an island in the
> >> North Sea. It, and its people are the source of the language,
> >> government, laws and culture that we enjoy, and specifically of that
> >> country.
> >
> > What does that have to do with being a racist?
>
> More name calling.

So you have nothing? What justified their racism? Why did they move away? What did the Muslims do to
them?

> > So you propose a heirarchy of first and second class citizens? How very Nazi of you. I would
expect no less.

> No, I expect newcomers to an ancient culture to bend over backwards to
> respect the culture of the people who have invited them into their
> country

So you are holding them to a different standard of behavior than anyone else.

>, to try really hard to fit in,

Try to "fit in" how? Do they have to watch hockey at least once a week? Speak English at least 30%
of the time? Convert to Christianity? Start drinmking like a fish and abusing women? Be specific.

> Instead they
> expect to be accommodated and have all their complaints heard.

So you want this group not to be able to complain like "real" citizens, but you wouldn't call it a
second class of citizen?  You want to take away their constitutional right to speech and peaceful
protest, is that correct? But IN NO WAY does that make them second class. Not in Dutch's world.

> OMG, you can't even admit to being uncomfortable without being branded a
> racist. Talk about fascism.

Why would you be uncomfortable if you aren't racist? I didn't see anything there that made me
uncomfortable. They inteviewed white racists who were "uncomfortable" seeing Muslims walk down the
street. If you can't see that as racism, it can only be because you are one too.

> > You just finished saying yesterday that the whole concept of multiculturalism is "redundant"
because it is already encompassed by existing Canadian values. Now you say multiculturalism is a
failed idea, therefore you are saying Canadian values are a failed idea.

> Circular nonsense.

It's not circular at all. If multiculturalism is just an amalgamation of preexisting Canadian
values, and you think multiculturalism has "failed", then you must have a problem with the
underlying values. So why DO you hate Canada?

 We don't have the effects of "multiculturalism" in
> Canada because the Muslim population is too small to be a problem.

LOL...it's approaching 10% in Toronto, one of the most desirable cities in the world. Now you're
going to tell  me Toronto isn't a multicultural city?? GTFO Dutch. Your bigotry traps you into
talking like a fool.

Other
> cultures naturally adapt to one another. Islam is rigid and suspicious
> of non-Muslims.
>

> > What do you don't seem to grasp is that IT DOESN'T MATTER if you like multiculturalism or not.
Nobody gives a fuck what "Dutch" thinks. Multiculturalism is the law of the land, and Canadians felt
so strongly about it that we entrenched it in our Constitution. You can try to organize a
Constitutional amendment, but I think we both know that is never going to happen. Your next best
option is to leave Canada and go live somewhere where the prevalent culture fosters and supports
bigoted attitudes like yours. You are simply not welcome here. Muslims are.