From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com>
<021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com>
<1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com>
<dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com>
<c670492a-086e-47b3-b7d6-118d8d1aaa0d@googlegroups.com>
<eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 01:42:14 -0800
On 2/8/2018 1:24 AM, BillB wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:32:16 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 17:22:03 UTC, BillB  wrote:
>>
>>> I recognize the obvious and indisputable fact that the most successful countries in the world
are multicultural

>> What does that have to do with mass Islamic immigration? See, this is why it's an ideology,
you're incapable of putting it into context, or thinking rationally.

> We weren't talking about "mass Islamic immigration", whatever that is. I don't even know what
that's supposed to mean. And why would you differentiate "Islamic" immigration from any other kind
of immigration? That would be unconstitutional and therefore highly illegal in most Western
jurisdictions.

"When in Rome.." is more conducive to successful integration and harmony
than "Come, bring your culture and keep it just as it is." The U.S.
melting pot philosophy encourages that. It challenges the immigrant to
work to fit in, and in turn helps them be accepted more easily.