From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: American Zionists fail to destroy the US Constitution
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!feeder.erje.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!border1.nntp.ams1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!peer03.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer02.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!t22no101510qtb.0!news-out.google.com!u51ni449qtk.1!nntp.google.com!q21no99849qtn.1!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 09:55:08 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 9:28:01 AM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:14:20 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> > Democrats and Republicans are both in this treason up to their neck.
> >

> > 'A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that a Kansas law designed to punish people who boycott Israel
is an unconstitutional denial of free speech. The ruling is a significant victory for free speech
rights because the global campaign to criminalize, or otherwise legally outlaw, the Boycott,
Divestment, and Sanctions movement has been spreading rapidly in numerous political and academic
centers in the U.S. This judicial decision definitively declares those efforts — when they
manifest in the U.S. — to be a direct infringement of basic First Amendment rights guaranteed by
the U.S.. Constitution.

> > The federal court ruling from yesterday is a ringing endorsement of the vital constitutional
principle that people cannot be punished by the U.S. government or state governments due to
disapproval of their political activism and viewpoints — even if the goal is to protect the
Israeli government and its decades long illegal occupation from criticism and activism.. The direct
result of this ruling is that the Kansas state government is barred from continuing to force
teachers and other state residents to take an oath to refrain from boycotting Israel upon pain of
being denied contracts, but the broader and more enduring effect may be to emphasize just how
authoritarian, repressive, and contrary to core civil liberties the global attempt to abuse the
power of law to criminalize or suppress this free expression in the name of protecting Israeli
occupation is.'
> > https://theintercept.com/2018/01/31/kansas-bds-law-free-speech/
>

> Kansas passed a law like that?  That's bizarre.

Evangelical Christian influence on the Republican Party is behind laws like this and on the Democrat
side take a look at Dianne Feinstein. Her husband as a regent of the University of California was a
vocal advocate of prohibiting any student or employee of the university system from criticizing
Israel.