Subject: Re: Probably just a coincidence...right??
From: MINUS200 <"minus200(DELETETHIS)"@bellsouth.net>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:01:39 -0600
I am sure most people in this group are smarter than me (it is not a
high bar)

Yes I still believe in top post for reasons I am sure you are too smart
to understand

You are certainly right that I suck at low limit holdem - plus you left
out that I am also TERRIBLE at NL holdem too.  I am just average bad at
Omaha8

I was cleaning out my desk today and found my MARGE 2003 pin. That may
have been the year I won the BAPP but I am not sure - were you there?
Did you ever play in the IRC game? which was the foundation for this
newsgroup?

just old and getting worse at poker in spite of my huge success in Jan
2018 with a tidy profit of $2 for 4 trips

On 2/7/2018 5:43 PM, popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:21:34 PM UTC-8, MINUS200 wrote:
>

>> You are lot smarter than me
>>

> BillB also has enough sense not to top-post.  After all these years and you still don't fucking
get it.  BillB has never had that problem.  And by your own word you suck at low limit holdem.  I'm
quite sure BillB wins at it.  So you're right, he must be a lot smarter than you.  I think almost
everyone on this board must be a lot smarter than you.