Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:30:42 -0800 (PST)
<QOteC.1823$zS1.1532@fx20.iad> <78c65a51-82d1-44a9-b472-dfcffc51bfc8@googlegroups.com>
<lkueC.20033$s_2.6069@fx42.iad> <c9ff71c5-8321-4d99-9e45-2576ac3d0910@googlegroups.com>
<C9weC.22707$Cy2.11452@fx44.iad> <70a05c70-8b2f-4e15-85b2-163d6c87b4f5@googlegroups.com>
<7401637b-7119-422c-9839-c6936b51b9d8@googlegroups.com> <8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com> <021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com>
<1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com> <dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com>
<c670492a-086e-47b3-b7d6-118d8d1aaa0d@googlegroups.com> <eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com>
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad> <p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me>
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad> <p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me>
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com> <Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2/8/2018 4:23 AM, BillB wrote:

> > He's speaking gibberish to me, too. He apparently thinks the Canadian Multiculturalism Act is
"telling him what to think".

> You're contradicting yourself.

No, I am not.

> You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam,

No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.

> Your authoritarian tendencies are showing. I would say that dissent
> against the government is the most important Canadian tradition of all.

We have already established you have every right to your childish, bigoted and uninformed opinions.
It's laughable that you call me "authoritarian" when you want people to jump through hoops for no
other reason than to fit your warped definition of "fitting in", and you aren't even willing to
specify what those hoops are.  You want to control people's religion, customs, culture, dress, and
lawful behavior....but you call ME the authoritarian for saying we should just live and let live as
long as people are obeying the law. You are one big phony bastard.