Next <
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: about Hashish
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:41:05 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:50:36 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:45:36 PM UTC-8, drwhod...@gmail.com wrote:
evolving so fast.  I do not smoke or use any kind of weed product.  But 40 years ago I did.  Back
then they were starting to go easy on simple possession of marijuana, in California, BUT, hash was a
different story.  It was still a felony.  But I just looked up the new law, and although it looks
complicated to understand all of it, it does appear that 8 grams or under of hashish is now legal in
California.

that went with it back in the 70s, and now the friggin shit's essentially legal.  You can
practically stop at a convenience store and buy this shit.  Not yet, but probably soon.

laws.  If I recall, it was Life in prison or some such shit, for simple possession.  How times
change.  I guess all the hippies grew up and ran for office.

I was young, but I only ate it once, and that was ENOUGH.  I was at a party and ate a couple
brownies, it took awhile to come on, but when it did, I was FUCKED UP.  It ain't like smoking it,
eating it is completely different.  Never again, I NEVER ate that shit again.  It was very
uncomfortable.  I was fucking stoned.  TOO stoned.  lol

> > > I'm going to mention again that the new, THC-enhanced strains of marijuana smell like shit.
Disgusting. I would not smoke it for that reason alone. I remember when I was overseas in the Navy
the only marijuana available for about three months was some that had apparently been smuggled in on
a fishing boat and must have gotten soaked with fish juice. I wouldn't smoke that. Most others
didn't pay the least bit of attention to the odor. None of the others, actually. I can't recall any.

> > I kept on thinking I was smelling skunk...  except skunks are kinda hard to run across when
you're in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.  I don't recall it smelling that way when I was a
youngen.

> It didn't. I didn't even know it was marijuana until someone who had just smoked some explained
what the odor was. I thought it was some weird cologne or perfume.

When driving I can tell when there is a dead skunk on the road, it smells just like weed.

So anyway, no one has responded to my comments about seizures.