Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:10:26 -0800 (PST)
<lkueC.20033$s_2.6069@fx42.iad> <c9ff71c5-8321-4d99-9e45-2576ac3d0910@googlegroups.com>
<C9weC.22707$Cy2.11452@fx44.iad> <70a05c70-8b2f-4e15-85b2-163d6c87b4f5@googlegroups.com>
<7401637b-7119-422c-9839-c6936b51b9d8@googlegroups.com> <8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com>
<471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com> <021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com>
<1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com> <dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com>
<c670492a-086e-47b3-b7d6-118d8d1aaa0d@googlegroups.com> <eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com>
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad> <p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me>
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad> <p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me>
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com> <Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad>
<a1a40470-4f8e-4483-8faf-dff6027aeb16@googlegroups.com> <qm5fC.16760$kZ2.13973@fx41.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 3:49:46 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> >> You're contradicting yourself.
> > No, I am not.
> >
> >> You call me as un-Canadian for having negative thoughts about Islam,
> > No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.
>
> So now you don't claim that my negative views towards Islam are
> un-Canadian?
>
> And you don't support that charge by citing this "Multiculturalism" act?
>
> You're a bald-faced liar besides being a fool.

Come to think of it, not supporting multiculturalism (rather than "the Act" itself) does make you
unCanadian, as it is a central, foundational, basic Canadian value and identity. But I was talking
more specifically about your near-TOTAL rejection of the Constitution of Canada, including
multiculturalism, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of conscience, freedom of
association, freedom of expression, freedom from discrimination, etc.  You support none of those
things for all residents of Canada, and that does make you decidedly unCanadian. Of course, I am
generalizing, because there are still a lot of bigoted "Canadians", but their attitudes don't
accurately reflect the generally accepted Canadian identity.