From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<5889f7a8-112c-47ca-bed6-35cfdd68eb40@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:15:35 -0800
On 2/8/2018 3:41 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:46:48 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>>> Canada hasn't had these problems in Toronto where the Muslim population is approaching 10%.
That's because of our multiculturalism. It is made clear to Muslim immigrants from the moment they
arrive that their culture will be respected, and that they will in no way be treated as second class
citizens, that they will be free to reach their potential, and that they will be legally protected
from people like you.

>> Why do you suppose that with all the different ethnic groups in the
>> world, Islam is the one group that always seems to have conflicts
>> wherever it goes? I guess the whole world is racist.
>
> I just finished citing Toronto as an example. Can you read? What conflicts are Muslims causing in
Toronto (or anywhere in Canada, for that matter)?

Isn't Toronto the location of the hijab attack hoax?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/anxiety-intensifies-in-...

Never happens with any other minority..