From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com>
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad> <p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me>
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad> <p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me>
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com>
<Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad>
<a1a40470-4f8e-4483-8faf-dff6027aeb16@googlegroups.com>
<qm5fC.16760$kZ2.13973@fx41.iad>
<40e426b7-ee4f-40dd-9011-817c3b08e217@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:28:51 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:10 PM, BillB wrote:
>>> No, I am not.

>>> No I didn't. Liar. I called you unCanadian for rejecting Canadian values and our Constitution.
>>
>> So now you don't claim that my negative views towards Islam are
>> un-Canadian?
>>
>> And you don't support that charge by citing this "Multiculturalism" act?
>>
>> You're a bald-faced liar besides being a fool.
>
> Come to think of it

You lied.

, not supporting multiculturalism (rather than "the Act" itself) does
make you unCanadian, as it is a central, foundational, basic Canadian
value and identity.

I fully accept the idea that Canada is a nation of immigrants from many
different cultures. My grandparents came from Scotland and France. I
also believe that Canadians are a welcoming people. What I do not need
is a government edict telling me to mindlessly accept anything that is
presented to me under the label of a "different culture". I am fully
capable of judging for myself. I also don't need people like you
accusing me of bigotry for doing so.

> But I was talking more specifically about your near-TOTAL rejection of the Constitution of Canada,
including multiculturalism, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of conscience, freedom
of association, freedom of expression, freedom from discrimination, etc.  You support none of those
things for all residents of Canada, and that does make you decidedly unCanadian. Of course, I am
generalizing, because there are still a lot of bigoted "Canadians", but their attitudes don't
accurately reflect the generally accepted Canadian identity.

Fuck off. Not all Canadians are as brainwashed as you.