Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 16:35:03 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:15:39 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> [...]
That's because of our multiculturalism. It is made clear to Muslim immigrants from the moment they
arrive that their culture will be respected, and that they will in no way be treated as second class
citizens, that they will be free to reach their potential, and that they will be legally protected
from people like you.

> >> Why do you suppose that with all the different ethnic groups in the
> >> world, Islam is the one group that always seems to have conflicts
> >> wherever it goes? I guess the whole world is racist.
> >
> > I just finished citing Toronto as an example. Can you read? What conflicts are Muslims causing
in Toronto (or anywhere in Canada, for that matter)?

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/anxiety-intensifies-in-...

> Never happens with any other minority..

Uh, Dutch, you just gave me a link to a story about racist white Islamophobes causing problems, not
Muslims.  lol   And that's the conservative Globe and Mail. Even they can't point to anything the
Muslims are doing to deserve harassment from people like you.