From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
<XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad> <p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me>
<94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad> <p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me>
<9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com>
<Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad>
<a1a40470-4f8e-4483-8faf-dff6027aeb16@googlegroups.com>
<qm5fC.16760$kZ2.13973@fx41.iad>
<40e426b7-ee4f-40dd-9011-817c3b08e217@googlegroups.com>
<8X5fC.16519$RQ3.13773@fx02.iad>
<9129bec0-9b8f-431b-acb1-a1b3d3a63f2b@googlegroups.com>
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 17:53:56 -0800
On 2/8/2018 4:58 PM, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
>
>> I fully accept the idea that Canada is a nation of immigrants from many
>> different cultures. My grandparents came from Scotland and France. I
>> also believe that Canadians are a welcoming people. What I do not need
>> is a government edict telling me to mindlessly accept anything that is
>> presented to me under the label of a "different culture".
>
> LOL...again with the "government edict" after I JUST FINISHED explaining it to him. Dutch, do you
also communicate with aliens through your fillings? THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT EDICT telling you to
believe anything. YOU CAN BE A BIG A BIGOT AS YOU WANT. The Multiculturalism Act basically just
instructs *government officials* to follow the Constitution of Canada with respect to
multiculturalism, and sets out specific guidelines for them to meet that constitutional burden and
follow THE SUPREME LAW OF CANADA.

Then why bring it up if it doesn't apply to citizens? And what was
previously ambiguous in Canadian law that this act was necessary? Were
they allowed to treat members of some cultures differently under the law?

> What part of that do you not understand?? If you have the highest IQ ever recorded, why do I keep
having to teach you the most basic legal concepts over and over and over again?

The act is a patronizing waste of time and money, just what we have come
to expect from the Trudeaus.