Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:43:05 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:00:20 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Friday, 9 February 2018 01:10:07 UTC, fffurken  wrote:

> > > I don't really have time right now to analyze every conflict in the Western world.
> >
> > Are there any conflicts caused by "the Mooslims" in the Western world?
>
> Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.. again.
>
> The point of course is, the Canadian dhimmi would NEVER admit (or agree) that any "conflicts"
(whatever he thinks that means)

I already gave you instructions, and you ignored them. If you want to list some things you think are
Muslim-caused "conflicts" (Dutch's word, not mine) in the Western world, I will be happy to judge
them for you. Dutch says they are "everywhere", so what are you guys waiting for? Tell us. Is this
like those "no go zones" you swear exist but can't provide an address for?

> are caused by "the Mooslims" (his childish was of saying Muslims).

No, it's my way of mocking tinfoil hat-wearing Islamophobes. If your IQ was higher you would have
realized that.

> So why on earth would anyone take him >seriously about whatever he has to say >about (shithole)
Toronto.

The truth is out there for any rational person willing to accept it. Toronto isn't a mysterious
place where nobody has ever been. It's pretty well known what Toronto is like, which is why almost
everything you ever read about it is filled with praise. I don't expect Islamophobes to accept
rationality and truth. If they did, they wouldn't be Islamohobes, now would they?