Subject: Re: This is why Dutch hates Canada
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:02:37 -0800 (PST)
<8c237ebf-581d-401c-a757-d4e1d7a41616@googlegroups.com> <471172ba-f119-4aa4-ae1e-4060ce94be93@googlegroups.com>
<021dd390-5024-4728-8f61-c48b1ba59dc0@googlegroups.com> <1db625b2-85c0-4865-9eca-96cbcf187274@googlegroups.com>
<dff2fc81-cd66-4b78-b95d-73e8de45c540@googlegroups.com> <c670492a-086e-47b3-b7d6-118d8d1aaa0d@googlegroups.com>
<eecfcacc-c4ab-4c20-99be-5ad03dfb97ae@googlegroups.com> <XXUeC.6043$yv1.2541@fx07.iad>
<p5h63q$864$2@dont-email.me> <94VeC.15076$hb4.6800@fx11.iad>
<p5h8ju$ob0$2@dont-email.me> <9ff46acc-bea1-4f8c-8947-a02ae9f94abd@googlegroups.com>
<Ko3fC.3285$eZ5.0@fx19.iad> <eac457ad-ed84-4c22-bde3-85b289f0c332@googlegroups.com>
<sF4fC.2727$TX2.1516@fx27.iad> <50049423-f774-4911-8714-4e4fe8f5eeef@googlegroups.com>
<CG5fC.3863$iZ2.227@fx29.iad> <6bf3f93f-62fc-4036-88c6-d25ec9b24ca6@googlegroups.com>
<Ej7fC.22314$tK5.3978@fx03.iad> <90f90b2a-a953-4cf8-b3df-9835d02ef5c4@googlegroups.com>
<rX9fC.29862$d03.6428@fx37.iad>
From: BillB <williambradleyllb@gmail.com>
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 9:02:18 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

> If it's a core value then what purpose does such a law serve?

 wtf is wrong with you? I already explained it three times.

> The act is touchy-feely government overreach. Citizens are equal under
> the law anyway.

What act? The Constitution Act? Do you understand and accept that, whether you like it or not,
multiculturalism is dictated by our Constitution?

Do you really believe that running a multicultural society begins and ends with "citizens are
equal"? You can't possibly be that much of a simpleton. You had the highest IQ ever recorded.

> Canada is a country of many cultures.

Yes...isn't their a word for that?  Multi..somthing??

> Laws apply equally to citizens in
> all cultures. "Multiculturalism" adds nothing to that

You are an idiot. Of course it goes way beyond that. Read the fucking Act which spells it out for
you. That's the bare minimum. If we include court decisions the burden on governments to promote
multiculturalism goes well beyond what is enumerated in that particular ordinary statute.

, and it send a
> damaging message, that new citizens have no need to make an effort to
> integrate into the existing culture. Fortunately most do anyway.

For the umpteenth time....this is a free country. Immigrants don't have to do anything except obey
the law. The LAST thing they have to do is jump through hoops in a futile attempt to gain the
approval of a bigot named "Dutch" on the internet. Who the fuck do you think you are? Besides, you
have been asked several times what Muslims must specifically do to appease you, and you can't even
name anything. I think we all know it would be an impossible moving target.