From: risky biz <>
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 21:20:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IE1lcmtlbCBzYXlzIEdlcm1hbnkgaGFzIOKAmG5vLWdvIGFyZWFzO+KAmSBnb3Y=?=
From: risky biz <>
On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9:11:28 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> lol How embarrassing for the Islamophiles/'no-go zone' deniers, straight from the horse's mouth -

What an intelligent person considers embarrassing is making a claim and then being unable to provide
a single shred of evidence for it.

And since when was Angela Merkel designated the horses mouth? In fact, I recall you comparing her
unfavorably to Adolph Hitler:

"so what if they think Merkheil is the worst chancellor in German history"
"at least Hitler wasn't a TRAITOR"
'furkedon' 3/15/16    'furkedon's' beloved German anti-immigrant political party' thread