From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Subject: Re: Did you hear what Trump said today?
From: Bill Vanek <bilvanek@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 11:11:58 -0800
On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:50:47 -0800 (PST), BillB<williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:40:58 AM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
>

>> >Wow...no comment from the Trump bots? Amazing!
>>
>> If you're looking for bots who blindly support their leaders, and
>> defend every last thing they do and say, you could start with your
>> high IQ buddy, Jerry. And remind us again which party he follows.
>
>But Jerry is on the right side of almost every issue. You can't blame a guy for always being right.
If that were the case I'd hate myself.

>> You're making those high schoolers you worship look smarter every time
>> you open your mouth.
>
>Why? Because I pointed out that Trump supporters were eerily silent when he said he wants to do
away with due process? You didn't think that was an interesting observation?  LOL  Of course you
didn't.

Did you read my post? Did you understand it? Why would that be an
interesting observation? And who here is a Trump supporter? That's the
point I thought I made clear. No one I'm aware of blindly supports
Trump. I personally don't care what he says. I care what he actually
does. And that reminds me of you: You talk, talk, talk, and talk shit,
but it's pretty clear that you don't actually *do* anything. You see,
compared to Trump, you don't even exist. When I see your posts, all
I'm sure of is that there's a pretty shallow, stupid person posting
here as a certain Bill Bradley.

You ridicule Trump, but he is president of the United States. You are
an internet troll, and absolutely nothing more. Who should get more
respect?