From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Did you hear what Trump said today?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 11:47:27 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <jerryst@cox.net>
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:12:07 AM UTC-8, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:50:47 -0800 (PST), BillB
><williambradleyllb@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> If you're looking for bots who blindly support their leaders, and
> >> defend every last thing they do and say, you could start with your
> >> high IQ buddy, Jerry. And remind us again which party he follows.
> >
> >But Jerry is on the right side of almost every issue. You can't blame a guy for always being
right. If that were the case I'd hate myself.

> >> You're making those high schoolers you worship look smarter every time
> >> you open your mouth.
> >
> >Why? Because I pointed out that Trump supporters were eerily silent when he said he wants to do
away with due process? You didn't think that was an interesting observation?  LOL  Of course you
didn't.

> Did you read my post? Did you understand it? Why would that be an
> interesting observation? And who here is a Trump supporter? That's the
> point I thought I made clear. No one I'm aware of blindly supports
> Trump.

Don't get out much, do ya?

> I personally don't care what he says. I care what he actually
> does. And that reminds me of you: You talk, talk, talk, and talk shit,
> but it's pretty clear that you don't actually *do* anything.

As compared to what, you? What is it you think he should "do?"

> You see, compared to Trump, you don't even exist.

And you don't even make sense.

> When I see your posts, all I'm sure of is that there's a pretty shallow, stupid person posting
here as a certain Bill Bradley.

Then you should have no trouble giving some examples.

> You ridicule Trump, but he is president of the United States.

You're suggesting that he should not be ridiculed because he's President?
Something else for you to explain..

> You are an internet troll...

That's it.. You are a desperately ignorant idiot unable to convey much of anything by the written
word...

> Who should get more respect?

Who can understand WTF you're trying to say?