Subject: Re: Did you hear what Trump said today?
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 12:02:20 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:47:42 AM UTC-8, VegasJerry wrote:

> Who can understand WTF you're trying to say?

He's trying to claim he's not a Trump supporter...while he instinctively flails around like an idiot
and bends over backwards supporting Trump by attacking me.  lol

To answer his question, there is not the slightest doubt in my mind that I deserve more respect than
Donald Trump. I am a good person. Donald Trump is an evil Republican and a racist (virtually
redundant). Good people always deserve more respect than evil people. Secondary to that, I am far
better educated and far more intelligent than Donald Trump. He's not even a lawyer.

But back to my would these Trump bots have reacted if it was the black guy who said
"take guns first, due process second"? Do you think they would have been silent as church mice?  lol
  As I said, Republicans are the phoniest people on Earth.