From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Hope Hicks is gone
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 20:31:42 -0800
On 3/1/2018 7:22 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:09:09 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:

>>> Like what?
>>>
>>> Not what just exists in your mind, but an actual legal action against her.
>>
>> She conspired to cover up the Trump Tower meeting, which was an illegal
>> solicitation of help from a foreign adversary in the form of dirt on
>> Hillary, which was itself illegally obtained. She also lied when she
>> said that nobody in the campaign had any meetings with Russians, which
>> she knew at the time was untrue.
>>
>> This incident and the subsequent attempts to cover it up
>> https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/10/15950590/donald-trump-jr-new-yor...
>>
>> If she agrees to spill everything she knows she will probably get off easy.
>

> funny how many things are illegal in people's minds only. Trump uses Russian Dressing on his salad
and it's been called an illegal "dog whistle" by The New York Times.

Ha Ha.. A lot of folks will be enjoying that joke in their federal
prison cells.

> It's been over a year and Hope Hicks been charged with what?

Nothing, yet.

> Funny, you've never even mentioned her before, and now all of a sudden you think she's
Washington's leading Conspiracy artist.

We're learning more all the time. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Mr.
Trump’s legal team, resigned after the events surrounding the Air Force
One coverup. He's going to spill the beans to Mueller next week.

"Mr. Corallo is planning to tell Mr. Mueller about a previously
undisclosed conference call with Mr. Trump and Hope Hicks, the White
House communications director, according to the three people. Mr.
Corallo planned to tell investigators that Ms. Hicks said during the
call that emails written by Donald Trump Jr. before the Trump Tower
meeting — in which the younger Mr. Trump said he was eager to receive
political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians — “will never get
out.” That left Mr. Corallo with concerns that Ms. Hicks could be
contemplating obstructing justice, the people said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/us/politics/trump-russia-hope-hic...

I see Hope Hicks cracking like a fresh egg when Mueller gets her under
subpoena.