From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: ACTIVE RGP WAGERS
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 09:07:38 -0600
On 3/1/2018 10:18 PM, Mossingen wrote:

> Anyone have any active RGP wagers I can sweat?  I have two.
>
> The first is my $200 bet with Mike Sexton that no WSOP champ repeats as
> Main Event champ.  That was over a 20 year period which should be
> getting close. Does anyone have that thread or could find it in a search?
>
> The second is with Doggie that Trump will complete one full term as
> President.  I gave him 3:1 on 500.  If Trump is POTUS on January 19,
> 2021, I win.

I think there might have been others ... but some may wish that they
cannot be unearthed.  I do remember Jerry (maybe others too) touting
that Trump would not last a year but I do not remember a bet.  Hot air
in a gambling newsgroup is nothing new.

Don't expect any serious memories.

---
http://www.avg.com