From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hope Hicks is gone
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 07:10:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:31:47 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/1/2018 7:22 PM, Travel wrote:

> >> She conspired to cover up the Trump Tower meeting, which was an illegal
> >> solicitation of help from a foreign adversary in the form of dirt on
> >> Hillary, which was itself illegally obtained. She also lied when she
> >> said that nobody in the campaign had any meetings with Russians, which
> >> she knew at the time was untrue.
> >>
> >> This incident and the subsequent attempts to cover it up
> >> https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/10/15950590/donald-trump-jr-new-yor...
> >>
> >> If she agrees to spill everything she knows she will probably get off easy.
> >

> > funny how many things are illegal in people's minds only. Trump uses Russian Dressing on his
salad and it's been called an illegal "dog whistle" by The New York Times.

> Ha Ha.. A lot of folks will be enjoying that joke in their federal
> prison cells.
>
> > It's been over a year and Hope Hicks been charged with what?
>
> Nothing, yet.
>
> > Funny, you've never even mentioned her before, and now all of a sudden you think she's
Washington's leading Conspiracy artist.

> We're learning more all the time. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Mr.
> Trump’s legal team, resigned after the events surrounding the Air Force
> One coverup. He's going to spill the beans to Mueller next week.
>
> "Mr. Corallo is planning to tell Mr. Mueller about a previously
> undisclosed conference call with Mr. Trump and Hope Hicks, the White
> House communications director, according to the three people. Mr.
> Corallo planned to tell investigators that Ms. Hicks said during the
> call that emails written by Donald Trump Jr. before the Trump Tower
> meeting — in which the younger Mr. Trump said he was eager to receive
> political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians — “will never get
> out.” That left Mr. Corallo with concerns that Ms. Hicks could be
> contemplating obstructing justice, the people said."
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/us/politics/trump-russia-hope-hic...
>
> I see Hope Hicks cracking like a fresh egg when Mueller gets her under
> subpoena.

And it's never occurred to you that after over a year, Mueller still has zero out of that legal
meeting?

There are probably a hundred things a day that the White House doesn't want "getting out," and none
of it of an illegal nature. She's the Communications Director and it's her job to keep various
things that are none of the media's business from, "getting out," to the media.

She just went before congress and answered every question imaginable, and didn't lie or obstruct
justice. So what are you and your Mr Corollo talking about? She's squeaky clean.