From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: ACTIVE RGP WAGERS
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:56:58 -0600
On 3/1/2018 10:18 PM, Mossingen wrote:

> Anyone have any active RGP wagers I can sweat?  I have two.
>
> The first is my $200 bet with Mike Sexton that no WSOP champ repeats as
> Main Event champ.  That was over a 20 year period which should be
> getting close. Does anyone have that thread or could find it in a search?
>
> The second is with Doggie that Trump will complete one full term as
> President.  I gave him 3:1 on 500.  If Trump is POTUS on January 19,
> 2021, I win.

I have this one:

Mossingen

5/12/17

"halfpastdead9"  wrote in message

Your 1500 to my 500. You are laying me 3 to 1. If Trump is still the
president on Jan19th, 2021.. you win . If for any other reason anyone else
is named as "President of the United States" before then or on that date..
you lose .

we have a bet

he is over 70 years old and his diet is HORRIBLE. His health was vouched
for
by Reverend Jim from the Taxi show. He has already stated that he hates the
job. he will absolutely be "impeached" , though he might not be discharged.
Unless he comletely changes his ObamaCare obsession , the 2018 elections
will be a total "slaughter" for the Repugs

OK, we have action.

I think you're betting with your heart here rather than your head...but
we'll see.

---
http://www.avg.com