Next <
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: Hope Hicks is gone
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:37:49 -0800
On 3/2/2018 7:10 AM, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 11:31:47 PM UTC-5, Dutch wrote:

>>> funny how many things are illegal in people's minds only. Trump uses Russian Dressing on his
salad and it's been called an illegal "dog whistle" by The New York Times.

>> Ha Ha.. A lot of folks will be enjoying that joke in their federal
>> prison cells.
>>
>>> It's been over a year and Hope Hicks been charged with what?
>>
>> Nothing, yet.
>>
>>> Funny, you've never even mentioned her before, and now all of a sudden you think she's
Washington's leading Conspiracy artist.

>> We're learning more all the time. Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Mr.
>> Trump’s legal team, resigned after the events surrounding the Air Force
>> One coverup. He's going to spill the beans to Mueller next week.
>>
>> "Mr. Corallo is planning to tell Mr. Mueller about a previously
>> undisclosed conference call with Mr. Trump and Hope Hicks, the White
>> House communications director, according to the three people. Mr.
>> Corallo planned to tell investigators that Ms. Hicks said during the
>> call that emails written by Donald Trump Jr. before the Trump Tower
>> meeting — in which the younger Mr. Trump said he was eager to receive
>> political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians — “will never get
>> out.” That left Mr. Corallo with concerns that Ms. Hicks could be
>> contemplating obstructing justice, the people said."
>>
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/us/politics/trump-russia-hope-hic...
>>
>> I see Hope Hicks cracking like a fresh egg when Mueller gets her under
>> subpoena.
>
> And it's never occurred to you that after over a year, Mueller still has zero out of that legal
meeting?

Not really, that would be shocking. Oh wait, you think because Mueller
hasn't made it public that there must be nothing. That's a good one,
HAHA. If that meeting and the many others that Trump associates had with
Russian operatives were so "legal" why did they all lie about them and
try to hide them? Every single person involved in those meeting lied
repeatedly about having the meetings, who attended the meetings, and
what those meetings were about. Trump bragged about the wikileaks
releases of hacked emails before they happened.
> There are probably a hundred things a day that the White House doesn't want "getting out," and
none of it of an illegal nature. She's the Communications Director and it's her job to keep various
things that are none of the media's business from, "getting out," to the media.

I have no doubt at all that there's plenty this Whitehouse didn't want
"getting out". That has been quite obvious. Unfortunately for them, the
Russians they were conspiring with were all under surveillance.

> She just went before congress and answered every question imaginable, and didn't lie or obstruct
justice. So what are you and your Mr Corollo talking about? She's squeaky clean.

She stonewalled the committee, I don't know where you're getting your
news. And what he's talking about was her knowledge of the Don Jr "I
love it!" email exchange with a Russian operative and her comment that
"it'll never get out". To a person who understands the law that remark
shows the intent to hide pertinent information, aka obstruction of justice.

The trouble with Trump and his clan is that they have applied their
dishonest business practices to the political process and now it's
coming back to haunt them. Not that politicians are not always dishonest
to a degree, but they have taken it too far.