Subject: Re: LOL @ Delta Airlines
Full headers:
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:26:44 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:59:05 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> Only 13 passengers used an NRA discount to purchase tickets with Delta Airlines.  Delta gave up a
$40 million tax break over 13 passengers.  lol  >Whatta bunch of maroons.

I'm completely blown away that a American legislature (even one as backward as Georgia's) would use
the law to punish a private company for not freely associating with another private organization.
This is something I'd expect to read about in Cuba or the Soviet Union.

The crazy thing is that the tax break was initially touted by Republicans as *absolutely essential*
to maintaining Georgia and Atlanta's competitiveness as a hub in the aviation industry. Now they're
throwing that away to avenge their NRA  masters?  LOL

I actually remember when the US was a free country. Republicans are the phoniest people on the face
of the Earth.

The real maroons are the evil Republicans who will have to explain to the sane half of their
constituency why Delta packed up and moved hubs.