From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 06:05:51 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him bribing
people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business, you
can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie

I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable to
debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the shit
Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.