> Prev
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Subject: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 07:15:29 -0800 (PST)
From: risky biz <swingtrader@gmail.com>
Says it all.

'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump was “too unstable” to possess
the nuclear codes that would allow him to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was rattled by
the president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian President Vladimir Putin
boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities to strike anywhere in the world, including the U.S. A
simulated video presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear missiles striking

Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the actor in an error-riddled tweet
early Friday morning (the tweet was later reposted with corrections).

“When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear capabilities he has [and] then the
president of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your
sense of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are looking at what’s
happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”

There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national security,” he added.

“Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is unstable,
inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.