From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: da pickle <jcpickels@nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:29:17 -0600
On 3/3/2018 8:05 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
>> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

> Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

> I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him bribing
people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business, you
can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie
division.

> I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable to
debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the shit
Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.

Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:

By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM

Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

The network defeated rivals CNN and MSNBC in total day and in prime time
both in total viewers and A25-54 news demo in October 2017. This victory
means that Fox News is the most-watched cable news network for a
whopping 190 consecutive months.

Not only did Fox News defeat its cable news rivals, but it finished as
basic cable’s most-watched network for the 16th consecutive month in
total day. FNC finished No.2 in total prime time viewers across basic
cable, falling short only to ESPN.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/october-2017-ratings-fox-news-is-cab...

---
http://www.avg.com