From: Travel <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 10:55:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 10:15:41 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> Says it all.
> 'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump was “too unstable” to
possess the nuclear codes that would allow him to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was
rattled by the president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian President Vladimir
Putin boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities to strike anywhere in the world, including the
U.S. A simulated video presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear missiles
striking Florida.
> Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the actor in an error-riddled tweet
early Friday morning (the tweet was later reposted with corrections).
> “When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear capabilities he has [and] then the
president of the United States is tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your
sense of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are looking at what’s
happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”
> There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national security,” he added.
> “Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the Oval Office who is
unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical, we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.

Always go-to an Obama appointee to get an honest assessment of Trump's job-performance, dumbass.
Great reporting job, Scooter.

Also, the Tweets are in response to the media in general; a Tweet to a specific Baldwin brother is
just a symbolic message; As in: "One word to Baldwin, twenty to the media." The media hates that,
and that's what's good about it.