From: VegasJerry <>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:29:04 -0800 (PST)
From: VegasJerry <>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:29:21 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 8:05 AM, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 4:37:41 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
> >> When I was playing pool yesterday there was a television in the distance tuned to Fox. Without
being close enough to hear the sound it was obvious they are going BATSHIT CRAZY about Robert
Mueller. LOL. Fox may get more subscribers who just want to watch them gnawing on their leg trying
to escape.

> > Rest assured, FOX is not the most watched news organization, NBC is. The lying FOX assholes and
their fooled viewers drink down the, “Most watched cable news network.” First, it divides up to
cable; then they use their carefully selected name (that Murdock intentionally picked) with the word
“News” in it. So they’re adding football game, etc., viewers to the, “Most watch news…”

> > I believe the Senior Murdock had to divest himself of the News organization because of him
bribing people in England. Federal law has it that if you bribe a foreign official in your business,
you can’t do that same business here at home. Something like that. I think one of his kids runs it
now. And I believe I read that they’re divesting even further. Getting rid of the Fox Movie

> > I could look it up, but it’s not worth the trouble. The Idiot Fox Watchers I know are unable
to debate or argue anything political because the only information they get is from Fox. Like the
shit Irish Dickhead Cut’s & Pastes.
> Jerry, I am sure you have more recent information:
> By A.J. Katz on Oct. 31, 2017 - 3:53 PM
> Fox News won the cable news ratings war yet again.

And I just told you why. Programs other than News. i.e. football et al.
You having reading comprehension problems again? (Rhetorical...)

Now where are those lists?