From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:41:31 -0800

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cia-john-brennan-security-conce...

> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
>
> https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-s...

Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?

Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of Trump's
choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly veiled
nuclear threats against America.