From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:03:29 -0600
On 3/3/2018 2:41 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 7:38 AM, da pickle wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 9:15 AM, risky biz wrote:
>>> Says it all.
>>> 'Brennan was asked by Nicolle Wallace on MSNBC if he thought Trump
>>> was “too unstable” to possess the nuclear codes that would allow him
>>> to launch an attack. Brennan responded that he was rattled by the
>>> president’s strange focus on Baldwin the morning after Russian
>>> President Vladimir Putin boasted of his nation’s nuclear capabilities
>>> to strike anywhere in the world, including the U.S. A simulated video
>>> presented by Putin appeared to depict next-generation nuclear
>>> missiles striking Florida.
>>> Trump has yet to respond to Putin. Instead, he ranted against the
>>> actor in an error-riddled tweet early Friday morning (the tweet was
>>> later reposted with corrections).
>>> “When I hear what Vladimir Putin was saying about the nuclear
>>> capabilities he has [and] then the president of the United States is
>>> tweeting about Alec Baldwin this morning, I mean, where is your sense
>>> of priorities?” Brennan asked. “I think a lot of Americans are
>>> looking at what’s happening with a sense of: This is surreal.”
>>> There’s “deep, deep worry and concern for this country’s national
>>> security,” he added.
>>> “Our country needs strong leadership now. If we have somebody in the
>>> Oval Office who is unstable, inept, inexperienced and also unethical,
>>> we really have rough waters ahead,” he said.
>> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
> Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?
> Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
> due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of Trump's
> choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly veiled
> nuclear threats against America.

You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you one
that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I recognize the
bias of both and you believe your choice is the only *truth* available.

Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.

Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on us
and drop off the grid.

[Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]