From: Dutch <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: Dutch <>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 14:45:52 -0800
On 3/3/2018 1:03 PM, da pickle wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 2:41 PM, Dutch wrote:
>>> I raise your huffingtonpost with american spectator.
>> Will your country ever emerge from this "alternative facts" nightmare?
>> Note: as you did with my comment about Trump's startling remarks about
>> due process, you conveniently ignored this pointed criticism of
>> Trump's choice to tweet at "Alex Baldwin" just as Putin utters thinly
>> veiled nuclear threats against America.
> You pick a news source that is biased one way and I will raise you one
> that is biased another way.  The only difference is that I recognize the
> bias of both and you believe your choice is the only *truth* available.
> Bias works both ways ... learn to listen to all and choose wisely.
> Sometimes you choose wisely and other times ... you go all BillB on us
> and drop off the grid.
> [Do you know who Brennan is, Dutch?]

Off you go again with the grandstanding and whataboutery dodges.

Trump's remarks about suspending due process were not the result of
"biased reporting", nor were the rest of his flip-flops on the gun
issue, immigration, and just about every other issue.

Trump's choice to tweet nonsense at Alec Baldwin combined with deafening
silence on Putin's anti-American sabre rattling was not the result of
"biased reporting".

Trump's sudden announcement that he has decided to start a trade war
with the rest of the world is not the result of "biased reporting".

Jared's Whitehouse meetings and subsequent suspiciously massive loans
were not the result of "biased reporting".

Jared's 50 and counting corrections to his security clearance form are
not the result of "biased reporting".

Ivanka's involvement with the Vancouver Trump tower which is being
investigated by the FBI for conflicts of interest and probably money
laundering is not the result of "biased reporting".

The mass exodus of staff from the Whitehouse is not the result of
"biased reporting".

And that was just last week. Wake up from your trance pickle, this is real.