From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:34:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:19 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 3:39 PM, Travel wrote:
> > A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
> >
> > This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
> >

> > You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

> > But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

> > It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances...

> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
> crook, you fucking dope.

Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified. So, you contribute zero, once again.

"Flimsy circumstances" is in reference to the complexities of the situation that can change to one
degree or another at any moment. the circumstances are flimsy, not necesarilly the facts of the
matter.

It is above your reading-level, we know that, but why remind everyone?

You're letting your emotions over recent ass-kickings drive you to an excess of stupid posts.