Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
From: Clave <>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:53:43 -0800
On 3/3/2018 4:34 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 6:54:19 PM UTC-5, Clave wrote:
>> On 3/3/2018 3:39 PM, Travel wrote:
>>> A ton of entries in the "Comments" section after the article.
>>> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.
>>> You would think "stay," because it's the son-in-law, and if he goes, Ivanka has to go (or get a
divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter like
Ronald Reagan had to deal with).
>>> But, no, look at all the "baggage," of which Jared Kushner just loaded-himself-down; from
questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.
>>> It is odd how a president, "the most powerful individual in the world," who can fire anyone, or
not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy circumstances...
>> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
>> crook, you fucking dope.
> Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.

And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling

Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.

And know what?  You'd be right for once.

But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
real crime is bad press.

"Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?

(And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
you keep running away from.)