From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 17:16:22 -0800 (PST)
From: popinjay <paulpopinjay@sbcglobal.net>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:34 PM, Travel wrote:

a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

> >> LOFL -- "flimsy circumstances" like his son-in-law being an unqualified
> >> crook, you fucking dope.
> >
> > Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.
>
> And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
> crook.
>
> Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
> literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
> for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
>
> And know what?  You'd be right for once.
>
> But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
> real crime is bad press.
>
> "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
>
> (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
> you keep running away from.)

17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post something.