From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:22:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 4:52:50 PM UTC-8, Clave wrote:

get a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

> > > Actually, I stressed the fact that he's unqualified.
> >
> > And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
> > crook.
> >
> > Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
> > literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
> > for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
> >
> > And know what?  You'd be right for once.
> >
> > But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
> > real crime is bad press.
> >
> > "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
> >
> > (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
> > you keep running away from.)
>

> 17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post
something.

Lol,I think the commie uncle thread must have really chapped his ass.