Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
From: Clave <ChrisClavius@TheMonastery.com>
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:45:58 -0800
On 3/3/2018 6:22 PM, Travel wrote:
> On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 8:16:32 PM UTC-5, popinjay wrote:

a divorce), and Trump is very close to his daughter (no Jane Fonda-following wako for a daughter
like Ronald Reagan had to deal with).

questionable business deals, to the Chief-of Staff problems, etc., etc.

or not, can be forced into a personal-oriented decision just based on current, flimsy
circumstances...

>>> And yet conveniently neglect the fact that he's an influence-peddling
>>> crook.
>>>
>>> Honestly, if this were a Clinton or Obama appointee, Hannity would be
>>> literally shitting himself on camera, and you'd be shouting ENDLESSLY
>>> for impeachment, not just removal of the aide.
>>>
>>> And know what?  You'd be right for once.
>>>
>>> But no, blatant corruption is OK if you're a Republican, where the only
>>> real crime is bad press.
>>>
>>> "Flimsy circumstances" -- Christ, could you possibly  *BE* a bigger stooge?
>>>
>>> (And you can claim to have kicked ass (maybe) once you post those lists
>>> you keep running away from.)
>>

>> 17 minutes.  Admit it.  You're sitting on the edge of your bed waiting for Travel to post
something.

> Lol,I think the commie uncle thread must have really chapped his ass.

I don't know how the two of you embarrassing the living shit out of
yourselves "chapped my ass", but you believe a lot of other really
stupid shit, so whatevs...