From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 06:57:31 -0600
On 3/3/2018 7:12 PM, Dutch wrote:
> On 3/3/2018 4:47 PM, da pickle wrote:

>> You complain when risky just changes the subject ... then you do it
>> yourself ... very much like Jerry.
> The "subject" of this thread if you just look above, is "A weak
> 'President'", my response is apropos of that. Your response was to
> change the subject to an irrelevant article on John Brennan. If YOU want
> to stay on topic, refute some of the points that have been made that
> show Trump to be a weak president.

The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan, Dutch.

Now, you want to say that the article is irrelevant ... it is the ONLY

The whole thing was about whether Brennan has any credibility at all ...
"the points" were made by John Brennan.

But everything is OK ... risky has started a new thread about Trump
being a "weak president" that does not rely on John Brennan ... have fun
there too.

[If you want to actually make a point here, you might start by learning
who John Brennan is and why he might be saying the things that he said.]

And while you are at it, you might actually say why you agree with BillB
about how the founders of Canada should not be discussed in school
because they were MORONS.