Next <
Subject: Re: Will He Stay Or Will He Go
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 10:45:26 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-8, Travel wrote:

> This may be the most difficult prediction, ever, in politics.

I don't know about that. There are only two possibilities, so just guessing gives you a high
probability of being right.

But I know what you mean. I have no idea what is going to happen, so without guessing, it is a
difficult prediction. I rarely have no opinion.

I do know he shouldn't have been there in the first place.