From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:43:47 -0800
On 3/4/2018 4:57 AM, da pickle wrote:

> The whole subject of the thread is an article about John Brennan

The subject is not *about* John Brennan, that is just another
transparent diversion. The subject is the instability of the current
POTUS, a topic raised by Nicolle Wallace in an interview with John Brennan.

The telling thing here is that you cannot factually refute a single
point Brennan makes in the interview, so you choose to attack his
credibility. I add numerous points which further illustrate the
instability and unsuitability of this president and you attack my
credibility. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is the
credibility of your president that matters? When are you going to
finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?