Subject: Re: Make Italy Great Again
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 14:11:32 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 1:26:00 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:36:18 UTC, BillB  wrote:
> > > Racism comes in only one color and that color is white?
> >
> > Wow... in just a few short years you've gone from calling Irish Mike an Islamophobe to
plagiarizing him.
> Using the term 'Islamophobe' is reasonably understandable ten or fifteen years >ago. Now? No.

Ten years ago was 2008. What was different? How did Irish Mike know to fear Muslims before you did?
Do you concede Irish Mike is far smarter than you?

> > How long until you start sucking his cock?
> I'm not "sucking his cock".

lol...of course you are. You are copying him word for word. Haven't you ever heard the saying that
plagiarism is the sincerest form of cocksucking?

>The quote occurred to me in this context (of the Italian elections). You >clearly think that of the
"20% hardcore racists" in Western democracies 100% of >them are white. Who else would vote for the
'Populist', house niggers?

What did you mean when you said this:

"... the significance of the death of 3000 *humans* remains the same regardless
of their nationality. Don't you think? Or perhaps you can't see that
because you can't get beyond your brainless nationalistic emotions."