From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
From: Dutch <no@email.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 14:35:57 -0800
On 3/4/2018 1:19 PM, fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 March 2018 20:43:54 UTC, Dutch  wrote:
>
>> When are you going to finally realize that this presidency constitutes a global crisis?
>
> lol.. A crisis for globalists, maybe.

Not a joke.

Absolute silence on Putin's overt nuclear provocation.

Harsh tariffs that threaten to spark a trade war and derail the booming
global economy.

Praise for Chinese leader Xi ending term limits, then hinting he'd like
to do the same.

Meeting where he suggested curtailing due process to seize firearms.

This is just in the last few days, following a week of internal turmoil
in the Whitehouse.

As he becomes increasingly isolated and The Mueller investigation
rapidly closes in on him he becomes more and more of a threat.

It's unclear how this will all come to a head, but it's a pretty good
bet that it isn't going to be pretty.