From: joeturn <>
Subject: Re: "If The Presidential Election Were Held Today" Poll
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 18:13:33 -0800 (PST)
From: joeturn <>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 7:08:30 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 11:25:55 AM UTC-8, Travel wrote:
> >

> > Note that, on "the vote bY party" entry, it states how democrats would vote. It's 80% for the
Democrat running but it doesn't include the independent vote; where the same poll question for
Republicans is mixed with the independent vote. Rasmussen didn't report the results equally. This is
a trick Rasmussen pulls a lot: if it's too favorable for Republicans they sometimes "leave things
out." The poll is legitimate, but can they dance-around how they "put it" on occasion.

> > Rasmussen is actually run  by leftists, but they're of the "RINO type." Doug Schoen, a Democrat
operative/commentator is a partner of Scott Rasmussen; Rasmussen is a co-founder of the leftist
sports channel ESPN.

> > Note that: "The Goofy Chief Spreading Bull" is at 4% among Democrats and the BFP is at 14%. The
leader, Biden, is at a paltry 25%. Not exactly a surge of support, and shows the Democrats are in
extreme disarray in finding a party leader.
> A party leader is not needed. The party itself is the leader. It’s funny watching you wingnuts
whine. You simply cannot admit you’re wrong; you were wrong, and you remain wrong. You quite
simply cannot learn to lose. Look at the alibiing and whining..
> Where's the lists?

I think we should praise Puttin for supplying the dirt on Hilary.What a mess we would have been in
with that POS.
 The Dimocrats could not get Trump impeached for collusion with the Russians because it is legal to
expose corruption of your opponent in an election(sometimes referred to as mud slinging).
 Now they are trying the old incompetence tactic. But Long Lives the King