Subject: Re: Make Italy Great Again
Full headers:
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 20:10:51 -0800 (PST)
From: BillB <>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 2:44:38 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> Yes, I would believe that much of my use of the term 'Islamophobia' on RGP was >probably related
to 9/11. This appears to be the time warp that the likes of >you and BSinAustin (clueless
Islamophiles) are stuck in.

So it was a valid word when you used it? Irish Mike was an Islamophobe 10 years ago, but  now he's
not an Islamophobe? That's your story and you're sticking to it?

What did you mean by "brainless nationalistic emotions"? I thought you were all about nationalism?
Or is this just another one of your youtube induced childlike phases?

> Irish Mike was always "nationalistic" to the point that he supported (IRA) terrorism, something we
did not agree on. In fact, my (staunch) opposition to terrorism, whether it be Islamic or any other
kind, has always been consistent and impeccable.
> have always been against terrorism?? INCREDIBLE CONSISTENCY!  lol

> Now tell us, what percentage of the 20% of "hardcore racists" in Western >democracies are
non-white, in your estimation?

Probably about 10% of the 20% (so 2%). But white racism and non-white racism are not of the same
quality. Racism from a group that holds all the power is far more destructive and consequential than
racism from people who have no power.
If you took a couple of introductory sociology courses you would already know that.