From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: LOL@Fox
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:01:55 -0600
On 3/5/2018 5:56 AM, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 9:01:01 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

>> You still did not explain to Jerry the difference between FNC and Fox
>> Sports ... he remains confused.
> I think I'm beginning to get your meaning. A news organization reporting Trump saying on a
recording that he can just grab women he doesn't know by the pussy in public places and get away
with it because he's very wealthy is an 'opinion'. Is that a good example of your meaning? Or maybe
a news organization reporting that Trump spends close to one out of three days at golf resorts
rather than doing his job (like, you know, finding out WTF he's supposed to be doing) is an
'opinion'. Is either one of those correct?

Short answer ... no, neither is correct.

Jerry is still confused about fox news and fox sports ... help him out.