From: da pickle <>
Subject: Re: A weak 'President'
Full headers:
From: da pickle <>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 08:06:38 -0600
On 3/4/2018 1:21 PM, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 10:32:17 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
>>> I am not "screaming maniacally". I am merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. You are a
racist and a pathological liar. Your post above is a clean example of your pathological lying. You
know for a fact I didn't say Canada's founders   should not be discussed in school or that they were
"MORONS". You lied, you don't care that you are seen to be lying, and you can't help yourself. That
is a pathological liar. I know the truth hurts, but the truth is all I know and all I speak.
>> Are you getting hoarse from your agitated outbursts ...
> You're getting ignored because you won't post those lists.

I tried fox sports and could not find them.

You should look at the NYT or CNN ... they are all there.