From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Watching, or not watching, the Oscars
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.gambling.poker
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 06:36:43 -0800 (PST)
From: Travel <travel9599@gmail.com>
On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 2:11:34 PM UTC-5, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, March 4, 2018 at 12:07:14 PM UTC-5, Travel wrote:

Hollywood for decades, I am even less inclined to listen to their self-righteous, morally superior
preaching about

Memoriam segment

> > > No, I did not read your Oscar post(s).  I stated my own opinion which, apparently, offends you.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> >
> > No, your opinion post doesn't offend me, you offend me.
>
> Then don't read my posts.
>
> Irish Mike

Just pointing out how odd it is, your being a movie fan and all, and especially, on the same
"political side," that you couldn't force yourself to just drop-a-line on "Travel's Annual (5th)
Academy Awards Picks."